BLUE MACAW FLORA® offers dry extracts produced from medicinal plants sourced from Brazilian biodiversity bringing exclusive health benefits from powerful active ingredients with application into the manufacture of nutritional supplements, cosmetics or herbal pharmaceutical compounds.
HERBAL EXTRACTS are produced using qualified extraction processes based on Brazilian Pharmacopeia or, alternatively, through internal standardized extraction methodology and using spray drying technology (*). All raw materials are carefully sourced assuring reproducible quality, traceability and sustainability. Different product grades are offered to fit customer needs.
Products are supplied with its respective Certificate of Analysis, including standard physical chemical analysis, determination of specific standard active ingredients contents and microbiology determination following international standards. Blue Macaw Flora offers as well pesticides, heavy metals or other contaminants analysis under request.
FRUITS & PLANTS AVAILABLE
• Acai - ORGANIC VERSION
• Acerola - ORGANIC VERSION
• Camu Camu
• Catuaba (Trichilia catigua)
• Guarana (Paullinia cupana)
• Muira puama (Ptycopetalum olacoides)
• Pau dárco, Taheboo or Lapacho (Tabebuia avallanedae or Tabebuia heptaphyla)
• Yerba mate green (Ilex paraguariensis)
• Yerba Mate toasted (Ilex paraguariensis)
• Suma or Pfaffia (Pfaffia glomerata)
• Cordia verbenacea
WE CAN DEVELOP OR CUSTOMIZE PRODUCTS BASED ON YOUR NEEDS!